Skip to content
Size: 1 1/2'' - 2''
- Superworms (Zophobas morio also known as Kingworms) are the hard-bodied larvae of the darling beetle. They are large mealworm-like worms that reptiles, amphibians, birds and many others pets love.
- Superworms are very hardy and easy to care for. Simply keep them in a container with an inch or two of Superworm Food / Bedding, and give them a slice of potato, carrot or apple each day.
- Do not refrigerate superworms - it will kill them.
- Superworms will last for months without pupating.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.